Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Flipped Book Journal


Paraghraph entry #1



One day Juli Baker Appeared at my doorstep holding a couple of eggs, She told me these are the one that her chickens laid, What should I do with them I kept thinking, So I asked my mom, She asked if they had a rooster, But I didn't hear anything that sounded like a rooster, So they sent me on a mission to ask Juli If they had a rooster, but me, asking Juli wouldn't happen because I knew it would get me a 30 minute answer. So I called over my best friend garret and we took a look for our self at her chickens,
We had a discussion after that about what a hen, chicken and a rooster is but when I got home they didn't approve of my answer, when I told them she had only chickens, then my grandad called me a weenie or might as well have because he called me a coward. Then I explained how I would be standing there for 30 minutes listening to her blabbering on about her chickens but they didn't buy that, So until something changed, I was still a coward but I prefer weenie.

Paragraph entry #2

After the sycamore tree was cut down, I think Juli took it, if not the hardest, then she took it pretty hard.
After Tree was cut down there was a number of things about her that was also cut down, she stopped taking the bus, not because of anyone, but because the bus picks us up where the tree used to be. A few days after that, it got worse, she stopped participating in class and became very quiet as if like one of her friends died. She made herself very scarce you could say, You couldn't really see her unless you were actually looking for her, Which at one point I caught myself doing. That kind of bugged me, Juli was always the energetic, annoying type and seeing her like this, Well it bugged me. So I finally decided to apologize to her, because I know its partially my fault because I knew if I climbed up in the tree with her then the tree wouldn't have been cut down. So I went to her house when I saw her working on her fence, I started off with something casual and said
“The fence looks good Juli, good job.” She looked at me, then looked away so I said,
“I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am about the tree.”
Then I just walked home



Paragraph entry #3

Even after I had apologized to Juli about the sycamore tree being cut down she was still kind of hiding, If not hiding then, I should put it Scarce, but to tell you the truth I really don't understand why a tree is so very important to her. At one point I found myself looking for her, not on the lookout but just generally looking, in classrooms and stuff like that. Even though I don't like her I'm just generally concerned about it.
About her.
When I came home the next day My granddad throw a newspaper at me, It was about Juli, I took it to my room, locked the door, and read it, at first I thought my grandfather had just given that to me because he wanted to show me that juli was on the paper but after I read it I figured out more about the sycamore tree incident and I realized that it meant a lot to juli, She always told me that when she Climbed up the tree it would be just like smelling magic and now I realize, She meant it.





Paragraph Entry #4


I've never really been one to apologize but I feel as if the issue with Juli has gone way to far. Ever since she found out about me throwing away her eggs, She hasn't really been the same, and I feel as if I changed as well. It all happened at the basket boy auction, After she bid on Jon she never quite looked the same, I actually found myself in love with her, I looked at Shelly and Miranda But for some reason I'm on the floor, I thought to myself, This is an amazing opportunity.
I couldn't help myself, I ran up to her and said
“Do you like him?”
She replied “Do I, You mean Jon?”
“Yes!”
“Well sure he's nice and-”
I Didn't accept that answer, I couldn't breath, I stopped her half way and asked again
“No, Do you like him?”
“well no i mean not like that”
I felt so relieved I decided on kissing her, I leaned in and she backed away, So I just slumped back to my table, Miranda and Shelly were staring at me, and when I looked at them I managed to stop myself from smiling from all the bits of food stuck in her hair. But at that point I didn't care, I felt a magnetic force pulling me towards Juli. After the bell rang I was almost sort of running towards Juli, But she kept avoiding me, I went to the bike racks to try and meet her there, but she wasn't.
After I got home I rand towards Julis House and rang there doorbell several times in a row, Her mother came, and I told her I wanted to see juli, She said no. I couldn't take no, So I ran around there house, climbed over there fence and banged on there glass window, only to be shooed by here mother. When I Went home I locked myself in my room and realized that all these years have been wasted.
but now,
I like it
I like her


No comments:

Post a Comment